A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Lusting for the latest? Check out Tallowmere 2: Curse of the Kittens.
Raise your shield. Embrace Lady Tallowmere's dungeons.
Indulge Lady Tallowmere. See how far through her lovingly violent dungeons you can delve in this 2D indie action roguelike-inspired platformer.
New rooms are procedurally generated every time you play, meaning you'll have to be on your guard for every randomly-placed enemy, elite, boss, and treasure chest you'll come across.
Each room gets progressively bigger, harder, and more rewarding the further you go.
The concept is simple yet hard to master:
Brace yourself with your shield as you learn the quirks of each foe and trap so you can strive for that "one more run" high-score victory! Each dungeon is infinite in length so it's up to you to push your limits; a local scoreboard lets you track your greatest efforts.
Available for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android. Play with keyboard (and optionally mouse), or use your favourite gamepad/controller.
Tallowmere offers single-player and local co-op madness (up to 4 players, desktop-only) for fun frantic couch gaming.
To those who will be lured into Lady Tallowmere's dungeons: good luck.
Languages & Translations:
- Finnish / Suomi – Tomi Turkki & Olli-Samuli Lehmus
- French / Français – Christophe Braguy
- German / Deutsch – Spiffosi, sePL, & John Westfield
- Italian / Italiano – Luca Pattarini
- Japanese / 日本語 – Teyon Japan
- Korean / 한국어 – The Balance
- Polish / Polski – Maciej Ułanowicz
- Portuguese-Brazil / Português-Brasil – Lucas Videla
- Russian / Русский – Tycho Davidianus
- Simplified Chinese / 简体中文 – Kai Shao
- Slovenian / Slovenski jezik – Alen Korez
- Spanish / Español – Jose M. Gaspar
- Turkish / Türkçe – A. Ozkal
- The current build on itch.io is version 352.9. For details, visit tallowmere.com/changelog
- Purchase Tallowmere from itch.io and receive a Steam key from your itch.io account page.
- The Android port requires Android 4.4 or higher and OpenGL ES 2.0 or higher. Further details here. For a list of supported Android controllers, click here.
- Soundtrack contains 13 MP3s.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Release date||Mar 03, 2015|
|Made with||Bfxr, Adobe Photoshop, Unity|
|Tags||Gore, Local Co-Op, Multiplayer, permadeath, Pixel Art, Roguelike, Roguelite, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Latin America, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Support, Steam, Nintendo Switch, YouTube, Twitter, Community, Steam Greenlight|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Tallowmere – v352.10 – Android 12 fixJan 05, 2022
- Tallowmere v352.9 – DRM-free changelogNov 04, 2021
- Tallowmere v352.6 – DRM-free changelogMar 06, 2021
- Tallowmere v352.5 – DRM-free changelogAug 30, 2020
- Tallowmere v352.3 – DRM-free changelogAug 04, 2020
- Tallowmere v350.4 - DRM-free changelogDec 29, 2017