Tallowmere 2: Curse of the Kittens
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Raise your shield. Again.
Lady Tallowmere's kittens have been acting strange. Still, the dungeon's rituals must be carried out. Despite the unusual circumstances, how many rooms can you clear?
Slay and conquer:
- Raise your shield to survive.
- Defeat enemies. Find the key in each room to advance.
- Level up. Acquire weapons, shields, blessings, and potions to alter your character.
- Achieve a high score based on the room number you reach.
- ROGUELIKE RANDOMNESS. Rooms, enemies, items, and modifiers are procedurally generated every run.
- PLAY YOUR WAY. Choose your character and starting weapon before each adventure.
- FIGHT. Each room contains more enemies the further you go.
- WEAPON MASTERY. Use the right tool for the job – each weapon behaves differently.
- LOOT. Uncover higher rarity levels and item tiers the deeper you delve.
- STAY HEALTHY. Drink potions, find hearts, or visit Lady Tallowmere for healing.
- UNLOCK. Expand your starting arsenal by progressing far enough. Success is rewarded, not failure.
- Couch Co-op (local shared screen, up to 4 players)
- Online Co-op (up to 4 players per game)
- Keyboard, mouse, and controller support
- Save your game anywhere and resume where you were
- Local high-scores and achievements
- Options for key and button rebinding, UI scaling, screen shake, post-processing effects, resolution, frame rate, and more
- Purchasing from itch.io will grant you a Steam key.
- Single-player and Couch Co-op modes with the itch.io version are DRM-free.
- Online Co-op with the itch.io version using Tallowmere 2's official servers requires an itch.io login key – details here.
- If you pre-ordered one of the Early Backer rewards that were available before Nov 2020, please check your email inbox for details.
|Updated||14 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Release date||Dec 04, 2020|
|Made with||Bfxr, Adobe Photoshop, Unity|
|Tags||2D, Cats, Co-op, Dungeon Crawler, Loot, Multiplayer, Roguelike, Roguelite, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, Spanish; Latin America, Finnish, French, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Server Status, Support, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, GitHub|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- 0.3.5f: Game ban system added14 days ago
- 0.3.5c: Couch co-op fix. Pagination improvements.50 days ago
- 0.3.5a: Weapon info visibility options53 days ago
- 0.3.5: Online ranged weapon syncing, Tilted improvements, further cross-platform...69 days ago
- 0.3.4: Preparing for mobile90 days ago
- 0.3.3: Small fixesFeb 04, 2022
- 0.3.2a: More fixes and improvementsJan 31, 2022
- 0.3.2: Fixes and improvementsJan 28, 2022