Tallowmere v352.3 – DRM-free changelog
Here is the combined DRM-free changelog for Tallowmere, covering changes from v350.5 (January 2018) to v352.3 (August 2020).
🪓 If you're thirsty for more dungeon fun, please also check out Tallowmere 2: Curse of the Kittens.
- Korean – translated by The Balance.
- Portuguese-Brazil – translated by Lucas Videla.
- Slovenian – translated by Alen Korez.
- Added interpolation to coins, hearts, keys, souls, giblets, and floating text, so things move more smoothly through the air.
Due to a new Unity version being used, system requirements have changed:
- Recommended: Windows 10.
- Minimum: Windows 7 SP1 or higher. (previously, Windows XP SP2 was supported)
- Graphics: DirectX 11 with a Shader Model 4.0 graphics card is now required. (previously, DirectX 9.0c with a Shader Model 3.0 graphics card was supported)
- Recommended: 64-bit macOS 10.15 or higher.
- Minimum: 64-bit macOS 10.12 or higher is now required. (previously, macOS 10.10 was supported)
- Graphics: Now uses Metal instead of OpenGL Core.
- Recommended: 64-bit Ubuntu 20.04 (or similar distribution).
- Minimum: 64-bit Ubuntu 16.04+ (or similar distribution) is now required. (previously, 32-bit Ubuntu 12.04 was supported)
- Windows, macOS, and Linux:
- Reduced installation size, down from ~300 MB to ~125 MB.
Fixes and improvements:
- Fixed some positional regression issues from 350.4.
- Fixed thousand-separators not being added for numbers surpassing 1,000,000.
- Fixed a souls-related crash that could occur if red, green, and purple souls were disabled via the Punisher.
- Fixed an issue where certain Challenge text was not updating after changing the language.
- Fixed an issue where items could be angled incorrectly after using the Spiked Club.
- Fixed a typographical issue.
- Performance optimizations.
- Added 64-bit binaries for compatible devices.
- Enabled new Unity feature "sustained performance mode" to ensure framerate stays smooth during long gameplay sessions.
- Added support for the following controllers:
- Added checks to support future 8BitDo controllers.
- Fixed an audio distortion issue.
- Added support for the Havit HVG95W controller.
- Added support for the PlayStation 2 controller.
- Fixed controllers causing crashes.
- Added additional controller support for the 360Controller 0.16.11 driver.
- Fixed startup issues.
- Added support for the Betop BTP2175s controller.
- Added support for the NVidia Shield controller on Windows 8.1.
- Added additional Xbox 360 controller support.
- Fixed startup crashes happening on certain systems.
- Linux: Disconnecting a controller mid-game and reconnecting it may cause the thumbstick to stop working.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.