Tallowmere 2 – Free demo & Early Backer rewards
Tallowmere 2: Curse of the Kittens – a 2D roguelike dungeon platformer – is coming soon. Aiming for Q3 or Q4 2020.
To celebrate, a single-player and couch co-op demo is now available on itch.io.
Early Backer rewards
If you'd like to show your full support, some pre-order rewards are available.
Please view Tallowmere 2's itch.io page for pricing details.
- 😻 Name a Kitten – will appear in the dungeon from time to time.
- 🔑 Steam Key – receive a Steam key once Early Access begins.
- 😃 Name in Credits – be credited as an Early Backer.
- 💂♂️ Customise a Guard – flesh out a Guard NPC's name and dialogue.
- 📜 Design an Event Room – work with the developer to create an Event Room.
- 💀 Design a Boss – work with the developer to create a Boss.
- Windows & Linux: The demo is currently available for Windows and Linux here on itch.io.
- macOS: I am having technical difficulties getting the itch macOS demo to launch – I will make it available soon once it runs correctly.
Player modes available in the demo:
- Couch Co-op (up to 4 players sharing the same screen)
- Online Co-op is not available in the demo due to temporary difficulties with the dungeon's network access; Mr Bigguns chewed through an important cable
- There's a pool party happening in Room 15.
- The final few rooms in the demo have their monster density and room modifier count ramped up higher than usual.
- Starting weapons, special characters, and achievements are not available to be unlocked in the demo – but you can still find all sorts of weapons just by playing.
- A "Don't Kick the Kittens" Kickstarter campaign is active. I realise this clashes with itch.io's pre-order rewards, but you can choose to support either campaign, or both – the choice is yours.
- The demo is also available on Steam.
If you've any questions or comments, please post below. Thanks!
Get Tallowmere 2: Curse of the Kittens
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.