Tallowmere 2 – v0.1.6 – Even more fixes
This patch contains fixes and improvements. Online Co-op fixes only apply to the main game. All other changes apply to both the demo and main game.
- Camera: Fixed camera moving weirdly upon death.
- File System: Fixed errors when trying to delete saved games.
- UI: Player name labels are now hidden when final player has died.
- Attributes: Fixed offerings and curses not being reset when restarting a dungeon.
- Connection Handshaking: Fixed an error.
- Improved syncing.
- Fixed an error when trying to apply a debuff to a dead creature.
- Demon Statues: Fixed bonus rewards not being granted.
- Fixed home room key being removed if held by a player that disconnects.
- Fixed sync issues with keys being thrown and picked-up too quickly.
- Menus: Join button now says Rejoin when appropriate.
- Improved handling of transactions, timeouts, and errors.
- Fixed menu item selection resetting after every transaction.
- Room Transitions:
- Fixed creature position issues when loading existing rooms, especially when disconnecting and rejoining.
- Fixed key-related errors when loading existing rooms.
- Shields: Fixed sync issues regarding shield-raising and weapon-swapping.
- Tallowmere's Keep:
- Fixed kitten shelves not syncing properly.
- Addressed an issue when opening the home room door.
- Zaeries: Improved AI syncing.
- Fixed enemies targeting fallen players.
- Fixed enemies targeting kittens.
- Fixed Demon Statue mystery rewards being rolled the same for all players.
- Fixed players being able to collide with each other after using a waypoint.
- Cutscenes: Fixed the Skip button being spammable.
- Feedback Form: Increased character limit from 300 to 400.
- Fixed an error when changing tabs with controllers.
- Fixed being able to execute actions while the menu is sliding in.
- Fixed soft lock when dying with inventory open.
- Fixed tab-switching via keyboard numbers always triggering menu repaints.
- Merchant: Fixed a potion-buying error if player's potion quantity was zero.
- Room Generator: Fixed an error.
- Weapons: Fixed errors with Bows, Scythes, and Stun Bombs.
- Improved PlayStation 4 controller support.
- Improved Xbox One S controller support – though LT, RT, and D-Pad still have issues.
Tallowmere2_Demo_v0.1.6a_Win64.zip 134 MB
Aug 15, 2020
Tallowmere2_Demo_v0.1.6a_Mac64.zip 136 MB
Aug 15, 2020
Tallowmere2_Demo_v0.1.6a_Lin64.zip 140 MB
Aug 15, 2020
Get Tallowmere 2: Curse of the Kittens
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.