Happy new year. This patch addresses several issues to keep the dungeons running smoothly.
More fixes and feature requests are planned to be worked on throughout January. Larger game-design changes are scheduled for version 0.3.
The itch.io online login system, and backer reward fulfilments, are still on the cards to be implemented soon. It is tough when deciding what to work on – bugs versus features. All issues are valid, but I can only work on one thing at a time! Getting through the list though.
Version 0.2.2a changelog
- Progress for unlocking Toxic Grenades and Lightning Grenades should be working now.
- Fixed gold icon position issue on Merchant menus.
- Fixed capitalisation issues on menu titles.
🔨 Other Fixes
- Fixed error if a kitten died while player tried to interact with the kitten in the same frame.
- Fixed bug where explosions were always treated as Fire damage.
- Fixed error when viewing the "Options > Input" tab after finishing a Couch Co-op game.
- Re-enabled Unity's "Physics 2D > Use Multithreading" option – recent bug reports show disabling this did not improve anything.
- Fixed waypoints in Tilted rooms sometimes not working.
- Various improvements.
- Fixed various errors with Boomerangs, Magic Mirror, creature deaths, info overlays, item comparisons, and projectile spawning.
Get Tallowmere 2: Curse of the Kittens
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.