Version 0.2.3 – Korean, and many fixes
This patch adds a couple language-related features, but is mainly focused on bug fixes.
There are still many features to be added. The list is large. Thank you for all the bug reports and requests. Working through things one at a time. Lots to do still.
🟡 Please note: the itch.io version still does not have Online Co-op available yet. You will need to use the Steam version (with the Steam key from your order) to play online at this time. Hoping to get the itch version playable online with upcoming version 0.2.4.
Version 0.2.3 changelog
- Added Korean – translated by THE BALANCE.
- Added IME (Input Method Editor) support. You should now be able to type in Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
- If Windows’ IME is enabled, a globe icon will appear beside the input field in-game.
- This works for online chatting, editing text in the menus, and using the in-game feedback form.
macOS & LINUX:
- Unfortunately, the current Unity engine has issues with IME support on macOS and Linux. I have submitted a bug report to Unity; let’s hope IME support is improved in a future Unity version.
- Entering a corridor or waypoint now causes players to drop any key they are holding. This should resolve issues of not knowing where keys are taken.
- Keys are no longer affected by Magnetism for 0.6 seconds after being thrown. This allows keys to move away from the player.
- Corridors affected by the Tilted room modifier now have extra force to ensure keys and treasure are obtainable.
- Fixed long right-panel titles overlapping text underneath. Text content is now wrapped and pushed appropriately.
- Navigating menu items with keyboard keys no longer scrolls right-panel content.
- Improved handling if maximum saved game limit is reached.
- Finnish & German: Localised in-game title logos.
- Added fonts: Noto Sans KR and Noto Sans JP.
- Updated strings.
- Scythe & Temperament: Projectile spawn point has been corrected.
- Addressed issue with low-health warnings causing errors in rare cases.
- Fixed core attributes sometimes failing to recalculate, and improved the recalculation process.
- Fixed co-op revival triggers sometimes being activatable in single-player games.
- Fixed buff and debuff labels not updating when changing language.
- Fixed waypoint sounds emitting multiple times in the same frame in co-op.
- Fixed issue where command-line launch arguments would be written to LocalSettings.ini.
- Fixed error with creatures being slayed at the same time the game is paused.
- Fixed error with weapon modifier UIs sometimes failing to update.
- Fixed audio not fading out when exiting the game.
- Fixed various errors regarding projectile collisions, weapon visibility, shield positioning, creature states, elemental spinner traps, game states, ranged weapons, and alterant calculations.
- Improved null-reference checking against MonoBehaviours in many places.
- Updated Unity to 2019.4.12f1.
Get Tallowmere 2: Curse of the Kittens
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.