0.3.6: The Integrity Update
THE INTEGRITY UPDATE
The 0.3.6 mobile version will be submitted to Google and Apple soon for QA.
No mobile release date yet to announce until approved by both companies.
LEADERBOARDS (Steam and mobile):
- Leaderboard score entries are now uploaded to the tallowmere2.com web server, and then submitted to their native platform afterwards (Steam, iOS, Google Play, etc).
- Entries now contain extra debug info, including a copy of the saved game before death.
- The server will retain the extra info for the best scores, in case investigation needs to be carried out later on.
- If an entry fails to be submitted (due to network issues or other errors), the entry will remain within your account file. The game will attempt to upload again when available.
- The server will reject entries from accounts that have received a ban.
- Ruleset 0.3.6 is the new default ruleset. There are no gameplay changes from the previous Ruleset 0.3.1 – this is just for the sake of clarity with the new Leaderboard process.
- The game now checks account status with tallowmere2.com and VAC upon startup.
- For Steam, servers now check with VAC to ensure players are in good standing.
- For iOS and Google Play, servers now check with tallowmere2.com to verify player receipt info.
- Servers will reject connections from banned or unverified players.
- Improved gamepad support with macOS 12.5.
- Upgrading to macOS 12.5 is recommended, as 12.5 fixes many Bluetooth gamepad issues.
- InControl Native is now the recommended controller API module again.
- For Steam, before launching the game, adjusting Tallowmere 2's properties to force Steam Input as "Disabled" is also recommended.
NINTENDO SWITCH PRO CONTROLLER:
- Improved button glyphs.
- Fixed an issue on macOS where the AB and XY buttons were backwards.
OTHER FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
INVENTORY AND MERCHANT MENUS:
- Fixed a caching issue.
- Improved debug logging.
Get Tallowmere 2: Curse of the Kittens
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.