0.3.7: Various fixes
Been fixing some bugs since the mobile version launch last month. Still making progress here and there with the upcoming Nintendo Switch version, and working towards the upcoming Kitten Collect-a-thon mode.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Added support for the Razer Kishi V2 gamepad.
- Added a "High Performance" advanced option. Enabled by default.
- The "Post-processing" effects option is now disabled by default.
- Fixed an issue where unpausing the game would lower your shield.
- Added checks to the Inventory and Merchant menus to ensure items are refreshed properly.
- Enabled Unity's "incremental garbage collection" setting to try and resolve stuttering issues.
- Improved integrity of certain integers.
- When using the main menu, corner info is now hidden if post-processing effects are disabled.
- When using the Dev Bar, updated text to say "Dev mode enabled" rather than "Cheats enabled".
Get Tallowmere 2: Curse of the Kittens
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.